Saturday, June 18, 2011

New box filled and planted!


Finally bought the dirt for the second box! This time I squared it off into proper square feet, so there are 16 spaces instead of the 9 on the first box. You can also see in the back where I've bought some logs to portion off a raised area where a swing char will go.


I've actually moved two of the plants since I took this photo an hour ago. Right in front are cantaloupes, and the first on the farthest left are cucumbers, both climbing plants. I've moved the melons next to the cucumbers and will build a second trellis soon to support them both growing up.
On the aisle next to those, center left, are cauliflower (moved the one from the back left corner), and then center right are more jalapeno and banana pepper plants. On the far right is a full row of bell peppers... purple, yellow, ivory and green from front to back.

No comments:

Post a Comment