Friday, June 17, 2011

Zucchini blowout, eggplant rising, baby tomato..

The newest addition to the garden it quickly taking over! The zucchini has pushed its leaves in between the (also gigantic) broccoli and well over the edge of the planter.


Our eggplant is doing well, and the second flower is in full bloom. I'll have to tie the plant back because it's leaning away from the trellis and toward the (rather pathetic) yellow peppers.

I didn't even notice, but my mum pointed out the inset eggs on the underside of the leaf to the left of the eggplant! Looking closer, it seems they were on three leaves (just below and to the right)! I had to put my camera down below where I can normally see to get these photos, so I would have never spotted them otherwise.


And out first tiny tomato has appeared...

No comments:

Post a Comment